Ep6ix looks at all stakeholders in the enrollment equation including: employees, employers, brokers, carriers, benefit counselors, and technology partners, to assess and deliver on their unique needs.
Over 20 years in the benefits industry, we have partnerships that bring tools to reduce the burden on the broker and client and expand the value to the employee through integrated solutions that are turnkey and provide a best-of-breed approach to technology, administration, and carrier selection.
Enrollify for Virtual Enrollment
New App - MyBenefitsGuru, powered by Enrollify
- Voicemail drop allows direct communication from HR
- Text communication including links and videos
- Communication portal for document storage
- Schedule a virtual meeting with a benefits counselor
- Enrollment options:
- Call center
- Virtual screen share meeting
- Credentialed benefits counselors
- HR reporting
- Reporting on the efficacy of text and voicemail delivery
- Enrollment completion and appointment status
- Employee feedback post-consult (Uber-style)
Third-Party Payment Facilitator Solution
If payroll deduction has become too onerous or difficult to manage, we have a solution that can remove billing, reconciliation, and premium remittance from the process. This way, your employees can still have access to voluntary benefits without you having to manage burdensome administrative responsibilities.
Premier Carrier Partnerships
These carrier partners provide integrated products, extended and blanket underwriting offers, and technology subsidies facilitating a turnkey solution to enrollment. These partnerships reduce build times, provide best-in-class products, dedicated client managers, and assist with funding your enrollment so that you don’t have to.
- Behavioral Telemedicine
- FSA, HSA, HRA, and Transit
- Consolidated Billing
- ACA Reporting
- ERISA Wrap document setup
- Compliance testing