Aflac pays cash directly to the insured in the event of a covered accident or illness:
- To help cover leftover medical bills
- To assist with everyday living expenses
- To offset lost household income
These benefits pay over and above any other insurance, without coordination of benefits.
- No underwriting requirements (Guaranteed Issue on all Plan Options)
- Benefits for major/minor procedures and common injuries
- Benefits include:
- ER/Urgent Care Treatment
- Hospital Admission and Confinement
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgical Benefits
- Accident Follow-Up and Therapy Treatment Benefits
- And more!
I have had Aflac for years and it has helped me from accidents to skin cancer. You do need to understand the plan you pick. I LOVE MY AFLAC!!! I would recommend it to everyone!! Listen to the person explaining it to you as my friend tried to turn in a cancer claim as an accident and of course got denied.
~ Stacey Imperial - PA
My wife fell 2 weeks after our Aflac went in effect. They have paid everything the say in a day after I send in the paperwork. For years I was skeptical about Aflac. I wish I had done this years ago. I recommend it to anyone.
~ Brian - TN
I have had the family accident policy for about four years now, and it has been the biggest blessing! As much as I would rather not have to use it, I have 4 kids and accidents are pretty common around our house. I have filed claims on 3 of my kids, on myself and my husband. It has been easy, and quick every time! I am so glad I made the decision to insure my family with AFLAC
~ Megan - SC
Ready to Start?
Contact a dedicated ALA VIP Program Consultant today with all your questions and to schedule a review to learn more about the program and benefit offerings