- The Health Benefit Alliance (HBA) expands access to affordable, quality health benefits through intelligent plan design, an unrivaled focus on innovation, and disciplined delivery of healthcare resources.
- We developed a vital alternative to traditional carrier plans that meets the health benefit needs of U.S. employees across a diverse labor force and work environment.
- Lower premiums than traditional offerings
- No Deductible options
- Guaranteed Issue (following group approval)
Minimum 2 enrolled
- Open Access – No network required.
- Unlimited Telehealth and Teletherapy
- Discounted Diabetic Supplies
- 4-tier prescription plans (top 600 generics $0 Copay)
Meeting the need
- Our health plans are affordable, ACA and ERISA compliant, and built on copays – not high deductibles that create barriers to care – with nationwide availability.
- Our app provides access to all components of the health plan including digital medical cards, telehealth visits, claims tracking, payments, and more.
- including Mental Health Therapy
- Facial Scan Technology for LifeVitals
- Second Surgical Opinion
- Covid-19 Employer Program Response
- Diabetic Supplies and Psychiatric Care
- Strong national network
- Concierge service for hospital-related services
- Four-tier prescription plan, plus Specialty Rx
Over 600 of the most prescribed generic medications come at no cost to HBA participants.
Acute Medications (immediate need)
Up to a 21-day supply of the top 125 most prescribed acute medications
Chronic Medications 90-day supply
Pharmacy Coaching Highly-trained pharmacists focused on helping members
SaveOn Diabetes is our game changing program for participants with Diabetes in which they will get a FREE meter, low cost testing strips, lancets and more.
SaveOnPsych is licensed in ALL 50 states and is focused on making the top 71 prescribed medications as affordable as possible to all participants.